Real Animation Real Animation

talk about short...

...i liked the drawing style. the song was awful but well animated.shame there wasnt more of it.

Constipated Car Insurance Constipated Car Insurance

it was soooo shit...

....that i liked it! crap on everything but pure brilliance on the humour. spot on mate!

Bob's Ball Bob's Ball

was it flash?

i waited to download 4 mgs and for what? best graphics ever said the previous reviewer...it just isnt flash is it? if i wanted to look at maya animation i would go to some poncy techy site wher i can cream myself over it. this isnt even good maya animation.

orb responds:

Well, people submit 3d animations here often. I'm not the first. There's also claymations here, and even papermations. You shouldn't predjudice your rating because this wasn't made with flash.
Besides, "isnt even good maya animation." Well, firstly, I did it in only a day. Secondly, can you do maya animation? Maya is an extremely complex program... infinitely more complex than flash. It has over 10,000 menus (menus... like file, edit), and over 100 million lines of code. If you can do maya, that's great. Show me up. e-mail me a link or something. But if you can't, then you don't understand the complexity that is maya. Please don't grade me down for using a different program.

Flipz Flipz

great interactive

....but seriously, where was the difficulty? i got to level 20 and was just bored and quit. and no, i dont think i want to play it again. Saying that, the style was cool, the interactivity was great and the idea was brilliant...it just needs to be harder!